About Me

My photo
My name is Tanushree and I am extremely passionate about Photography. You will find my most current work showcased here! With an artisitc approach, I strive to create a timeless and unique collection of spontaneous moments with style. I am a careful and unobstrusive observer anticipating the moment and making the connection. Presently I live in Michigan. When I am not behind my camera or computer I... Cherish time with my Family and Friends. Love to Travel trot with my hubby RL and our Son Avi.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A letter to my son, baby Avi

Avi ( 9 months) – you, my adorable baby, are the fresh bud in our life garden, you are still exploring yourself but let me tell you a few things that only a mom knows. already it’s clear to me that you have a heart of gold. my heart skips a beat  every time you smile at me because there is something magically sincere and true about your demeanor. you are calm. peaceful. restful. honest. You are social and love smiling. God has blessed you with a cheerful heart. it shines through and through, and anyone who meets you notices it right away. they also admire the curly mop of black hair that sits upon your head. hair that is really older than your years. and your big black eyes. you scoot when you crawl and it brings me joy just to watch you move. when you are still, you twirl your ankles incessantly and sweep your hands on floor making fist. you are my little one. the sweetest muffin. my dearest. i love you to the stars and back.



No comments:

Post a Comment